Google

Friday, December 30, 2005

Dreary Day

What a dreary day. It is cold and rainy out. Yes, this is Wisconsin and it is raining. It is like 35 outside. Good thing it is not colder out or we would be getting alot of snow. The good news is that while I had to work a 1/2 day today, I was able to do so from home. Gotta love that.

I spent the morning organizing my mp3's on my desktop. They are almost all nicely organized by artist and album. I have a few more to go but made good progress today. Due to the kindness of a co-worker who is really into music, I have about 7000 songs on my iPod. I listen to everything. Here are the next five songs that I will be listening to: 1. The Trees - Rush 2. You Were a Good Friend - Kenny Rogers 3. Crackerbox Palace - George Harrison 4. These Boots are Made for Walking - Nancy Sinatra 5. Fool like you - Ozzy Osbourne. Nothing like a little variety. Hubby got me the iPod for Christmas last year. One of the best gifts ever. I use it every day at work. When you work in a cube farm, there tends to be alot of loud talkers so having headphones on, cuts out on the distractions.

As 2005 draws to a close, I spent some time thinking about the past year. We seen a few good people pass. Rosa Parks, Johnny Carson, Pope John Paul II to name a few. I also thought of all the good times we had. Going to South Dakota with A&A and J&K, who tell us that there are buffalo out there. Still not so sure on that, but the Indian tacos were awesome. Group camping and having J's mom all hooched up on Hot Sex. The 25 mile beer ride with P&K and the party afterwards (and driving home and stopping at the gas station so we could all pee, giggling like school girls). And who could forget, last Super Bowl Sunday. No one really watched the game but it was the last nite of the bar as we knew it. Many a good friend was made there. I hope there are more great memories for 2006. Best wishes to all of my friends and family.

Now on to the good stuff:

ZOBMONDO!

Would you rather....

Chew a mole off someone's neck

----OR----

drink a half cup of your best friend's blood?

Going with the blood on that one. If it is cold, I can pretend that it is a Bloody Mary with lots of vodka.

No comments: