Google

Thursday, December 15, 2005

Today, we had our Holiday lunch at work. For me, it sucks. They have food that I don't like. So, I ate my salad that I brought from home and went and got some olives and pickles from the lunch. We also have a silent auction that raises money for two local charities. I was the high bidder on a new Trek 100 cycling jersey. woohoo! I like it. Hubby wants to know why I need another jersey (can you hear the sarcasm??) It is kinda like shoes, you can never have too many. Alot of the depts. make gift baskets. There were some cool ones but they were out of my price range rather quickly. The cute dog treat basket one went for over 200. Another thing they do is too have people make holiday treats and package them up to sell for charity. It seems like a few people were lazy and just brought their leftover Halloween candy. WTF?? It is supposed to be about baking some yummy stuff and then for a buck you can buy the recipe. As most of you may have already guessed, I did not contribute my baked goods. I figured the world has enough blueberry pop tarts or hockey puck brownies.


So, I know you are all waiting for today's Zobmondo!

Would you rather....

Walk around all day with a dead mouse in your butt

----OR----

a dead frog in your mouth?

I have to go with the mouse. I have a bad gag reflex and tend to be a hurler :)

2 comments:

Hey Jo said...

I would rather have lasagna. We had turkey (which I hate), mashed potatoes (which I hate even more) and some vegetable medley crap that was so greasy, buttery that it was gross. And yes, I know that my food likes and dislikes are a bit strange. I tend to be a very picky eater. Just ask the gang about the Vegas buffet in which all I ate was rice.

WhisKeYGyrL said...

I'd have to go with the frog...Frog legs are yummy... Tastes like chicken... =) Hey Jo, your food likes arent the only thing strange!! lol...And I'm bringing turkey and mashed potatoes for the first camping trip... =)~ Just for you!