Google

Sunday, December 11, 2005

Book review

I jut finished reading "My Sister's Keeper" by Jodi Picoult. Wow, what a good book. I would highly recommend it. It is not just a chick book. The following is an excerpt from Amazon. They describe the story better that I could.

'Kate Fitzgerald has a rare form of leukemia. Her sister, Anna, was conceived to provide a donor match for procedures that become increasingly invasive. At 13, Anna hires a lawyer so that she can sue her parents for the right to make her own decisions about how her body is used when a kidney transplant is planned'.

This is one of these books that really make you think. What would you do if you were in that situation?? Since we don't have kids, it is hard for me to say. The ending was a surprise as I didn't see it coming. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did.

No comments: