Google

Sunday, December 11, 2005

That and This

Went to a Christmas party last nite. It was at one of the neighbors. It was a fun time. Awesome food. Andy likes to cooks and it shows. Had a bit too much wine last nite so I am moving a bit slow today. It is always fun to hang out with them. I love their house. They painted their living room bright orange, yes orange, and the kitchen is a very bright yellow. I know it sounds a bit loud but it really looks nice. Not as garish as you would think. It is always kinda funny how people gravitate in the kitchens at parties. Maybe because that's where the food and alcohol is.

When reading other people's blogs do you ever click the 'Next Blog' link at the top of the page? I do. You really get some strange blogs. Lots of religious and political stuff. Sometimes you stumble across something funny or interesting. One was a detailed account of the daily life of an EMT. He describes all the calls that he goes out on. The other type you see alot are the ones by 12 year olds. Today they love one celebrity and the next day it is someone else. One girl was devastated by the breakup of Nick and Jessica. She cried for days over that. Those are a hoot.

Do you like the daily sudoku puzzles on my site? I am addicted to them. There is the daily one in the paper that I do most every day. Some days they are too hard for me tho'. I am thinking of another daily feature that I may put on my site in Jan. Have to see

1 comment:

Erik said...

The neighborhood where my Mom lives is a real close knit group and they have all sorts of parties throughout the year. Last year's Christmas party was fun. Since my Mom was hosting the first part, she asked me to help out. I did and was liked so well, I got dragged along to the other 3 stops that night. 6 hours later I was very full, and pleasantly drunk with a chocolate martini in my hand since we were at the dessert portion of the evening. Great times.

I love sudoku puzzles in airports and on flights. You can get interrupted while doing them and still know what you are doing. They are surprisingly simple and complex at the same time. Kinda like me. *laughs*