Google

Monday, December 19, 2005

Ever have a day like this??


Have you ever had one of those days where you got so much accomplished? That was me today. I finished up my Christmas shopping, got all my cards written out and mailed, paid our property taxes, dropped of a library book, went to Sears to get a price adjustment, grocery shopping is done, baked some cookies (yeah, they were the Pillsbury precut ones with reindeer and Christmas trees in the middle) and got my truck washed. All before noon. Really!! I even had time to ride my bike for over an hour today. That felt good since I had not rode since last Thursday. I am watching Moulin Rouge while riding this week. I better not be crying at the end again.

Today I am posting a picture of my boys. Rufus and Riley. Riley is the black dog and Rufus the brown one. I took some cute pictures of them over the weekend and wanted to share them. This is how they normally spend their weekends. Snuggled up together in the crook of hubby's arm.

ZOBMONDO!

Would you rather.....

Be accused of discriminating against someone because of age

----OR----

gender??

Once again a tough one. I have never been discriminated against because of my gender, but that seems to be more tolerated in our society. so....I am going with gender on this one. Our older workers do not get enough respect as it is. I would hate to be accused of doing something to a person based on their age. Old or young.

4 comments:

Blonde said...

Your babies are adorable :). I love the name Riley.

I would rather be accused of discriminating for age. I hate kids and old people annoy this shit out of me. So technically, it would be an accurate accusation.

cosmopolgirl said...

The doggies are adorable!

As for your question: Probably age....I know I at least do it for dating!

AletaR said...

How come the hubbie's mug is not in the picture??
Gender would be my choice. (I'm getting up there so I have to start being kind)

WhisKeYGyrL said...

I noticed hubby's head is cut off... Reason for this or accident??? Thinking there's a reason!! Ha Ha! The babies are cute! I would have to go with age on this one, since most people think I'm older then I really am and think my hubby is younger then he really is!