Google

Saturday, December 24, 2005

A Fun Evening

Merry Christmas Eve and Happy Festivus!

Last nite, the gang gathered together for some holiday cheer. It was fun nite. I wish we could get everyone together like that more often. hint, hint, P. The topics ranged from 'Man Gravy Meatballs' to .... ok, how can we top the Man Gravy Meatballs. For those of you who do not know the man gravy story, here it is.

Last winter, a group of us went up to Keshena for a weekend getaway. We found this great restaurant in town called 'Farmin' on Main' They had the cutest waitresses. So everyone orders their breakfast and when the food comes, I ask 'What is that white stuff on xx's food?' I really had not a clue. The reply came back from someone, think it was the hubby, that it was man gravy. Well, all hell breaks loose as 15 people just bust out laughing at this. So the rest of the weekend was spent discussing the man gravy topic. Oh yeah, 'Man Gravy Meatballs' are just Swedish meatballs, in case you were wondering.

ZOBMONDO!

I would have thought that I would have had more comments from the men about the last one. oh well...

Would you rather....

Eat all your food liquefied and frozen, like a popsicle

----OR----
have strangers squish all your food like wine grapes with their perfectly clean but bare feet before you eat it?

My answer - not even close. frozen like a popsicle. I have this thing with feet. So that would totally gross me out.

update.... rumor has it that a certain young lady who was spotted drinking Hacker's (5 of them!!) last nite was not feeling so well today ;)

4 comments:

AletaR said...

Can't imagine frozen man gravy on a stick...but I hate feet so I'd go with the frozen...

J. Gambino said...

I have a very sensitive tooth, even so I would pick the frozen popsicle. Might be a good way to lose weight.

Erik said...

In the summer I could do the popsicle, but when it gets cold out, I have to have warm food. Of course, if the feet weren't perfectly clean, I'd suffer the popsicle.

Man Gravy Meatballs.... gotta remember that one.

Blonde said...

definitely popsicle. I have such a thing about people touching my food in general that I can't ever sit near a kitchen at a restaraunt. If I see who is cooking it, chances are I won't eat it.

BTW, Man Gravy Meatballs sounds about as appetizing as ass. Defintely never eating swedish meatballs again...hahahahahahahaha!