Google

Thursday, December 29, 2005

Damn It

Ok, this is the third time I am trying to publish a damn post. Now I am pissed and crabby. It keeps says that it is publishing..... well after 5-6 minutes, it is still saying that. grrrr.... You would think that maybe, just maybe, I am should write these in another format and copy it over, but that takes to much energy.

So, now you get the Cliff notes version of my original post.

  • Was tired last nite, went to bed at 8:30pm
  • Dunkin Donut guy is dead
  • Had a bonus on my check, didn't know it was coming. Boss out of office to thank.

ZOBMONDO!

Would you rather...

Fall through the toilet hole in an outhouse

----OR----

be temporarily trapped beneath a pile of dead animals?

I am going with the dead animals. I have been camping with pit toilets and E. No way in hell do I want to get anywhere near that! Plus it never says how long the animals have been dead. Maybe it is only 15 minutes dead. Then I can pretend they are just sleeping.

3 comments:

WhisKeYGyrL said...

YESSS I must agree with you on this one girlfriend!!! I too have been camping with E and my Uncle A after those "turkey dogs"... MHM enough said!! =)

J. Gambino said...

I concur, dead animal carcasses it is.

Blonde said...

I wouldn't want to be in either situation. I am sqeamish about bodily functions and I love animals too much.

Sorry I didn't get to talk to you when Stb dial a shotted me :(. I hope to catch up with him soon.

Happy New Year