Google

Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Am I Boring or What??

I have not written for the last few days cuz I really have nothing to write about.

It has been cold as hell here. It sure does not take the boys long to poo when we take them out. They just were at the groomers so they get cold rather quickly. This morning it was 3 degrees out when I left home. It warmed up to a balmy 13 on the way home. I did see a great license plate. '911-ALE' Do I call that when I am having a beer emergency?

Packer game at P&K's was fun. I should have not started out with the double (or was it a triple) bloody mary. I was half looped by half time. Not that it mattered. Did not really watch much of the game. It was more fun playing with Cayenne.

Watched the Amazing Race. I love that show. Spoiler Alert: I was sad to see the 'Desperate Housewives' get kicked off. I like them even tho' they bicker alot. I was really hoping that the Weaver's would go. They are way to whiny for me. Even worse than the Paulo family that left a few weeks ago. That mom drove me up a wall. Next week is the 2 hour finale. I hope the Branson family wins it. Wally is a cool dad and they never get mad at each other. One of these days, StB and I are going to have to get together and make a tape so we can be on the show. We would be the drinking team. I think that both of us have enough alcohol related t-shirts from the bar to last us for the month. I would have to get over my fear of heights tho'.

Coming attractions: Tomorrow another rant from my co-worker, M. This one is how a company wastes money. It is rather funny and all started when we got a piece of mail at work. I forgot to email it home so you have to wait until tomorrow.

2 comments:

StB said...

The worst part of the Weavers is their arrogance. They think they are much better than everyone else yet the others are having so much more fun.

Erik said...

Fortunately I'll be at the bar tonight, so I won't need 911-ALE. Wouldn't that be a fun phone line to man, tho?