Google

Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Since I got lots of fun comments from yesterday's Zobmondo!, I am going to start doing that today.

Warning: This one is a bit gross... hope you are not eating.

Would you rather....

Bite into a piece of chocolate and find it filled with maggots

----OR----

filled with pus?

I would choose the maggots. I can always pretend that I am on Fear Factor.


I just finished watching Million Dollar Baby. Since I have had to move my bike riding indoors now, I have taken to watching movies while riding. This was a great movie. Highly recommended. Hilary Swank and Morgan Freeman rock. I was once again not prepared for the ending and had no Kleenex nearby when riding so had to take off my shirt and use as a hankie. I was bawling like a baby. Thank goodness it is laundry day. I think I may have to take to only watching happy movies from now on.

Another recommendation I have is a site for very cool computer wallpaper. It is called Digital Blasphemy. I have been following this guy for over 5 years now and have all of his wallpapers set up in a rotation on my desktop and laptop.

Have a happy, snowy Wednesday! I'm gonna take the boys out to play in the snow for a bit before dinner.

2 comments:

WhisKeYGyrL said...

I'd have to choose the maggots. A lil extra protein...

J. Gambino said...

Definitely maggots, much easier to spit out. The pus would remind me of a chocolate covered cherry, and I hate those.