Google

Thursday, December 22, 2005

Thursday... Almost Friday

Glad everyone liked my toilet paper post... now if we can figure out how to mass produce it.... we would be in business.

Stopped at Big Mamma's to meet Gambino. She had a Big Mouth (translate - 16oz plastic bottle of Lite) and I had a soda. We had to do some business in the parking lot. For all of your Partylite candle needs, please contact her. She is mahhhvelous!

I think I have finally figured out this Weight Watchers thing. I have been doing it since last March. For about the last 6 weeks, I have been holding rather steady. +/- .4 lb each week. Not good, but not bad either. This week I tip the scales 1.8 lbs lighter. whooo hooo!! I think the secret is to eat and then hurl. Not on purpose, mind you. I am not bulimic. It was more due to the over-indulgence of wine last Friday that caused me to hurl on Saturday. That and the fact that I have rode about 60 miles this week. Whatever it is, I need to keep it up. I am 1/2 of the way to my goal.

How bad would it suck to work here?? Getting fired because your exceeded your moan limit. Good thing that boss does not work at the Mustang Ranch.

ZOBMONDO!

Would you rather....

As a man, live with a permanent eight-inch erection

----OR----

a two-inch penis??

Some penis trivia - the pig's penis has a corkscrew tip; the rhino's is two-feet long; the porcupine's when erect can shoot a seven-foot stream of pee. The smallest erect human penis on record is one centimeter long. I am glad I am not that guy's wife/girlfriend.

Happy Festivus! (it is tomorrow)

1 comment:

J. Gambino said...

I would keep the hard on and wear zubaz pants all the time. Chicks would be turned off by the pants, but what's inside would bring them back baby!