Google

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

A Preview for 2006

I am thinking of putting a new feature out on my blog everyday (or as often as I remember to post). Let me know what you think and if you would like to see this as a regular feature.

Zobmondo! Zobmondo is comprised of wild questions that ask you to choose between the two options provided. You must choose an answer and then justify and defend it to death.

The rules:
  1. Abstinence is stickly forbidden. You must choose one of the options as it is presented.
  2. No condiments, plastic surgery or actions that change the spirit of the question may be added to a Zobmondo scenario.
  3. Disclaimer: While some questions may paint a violent, risque, shocking, nauseating, perplexing, sickening or downright disturbing picture... they are not meant to offend anyone or be taken literally.
  4. Do not try any of the stunts at home.

So now for today's question:

Would you rather.....

Chew on a wild rat's severed tail for a half hour

----OR----

thoroughly brush your teeth with a toothbrush from a prison's community toothbrush bowl?

Ready.... Set... Answer.....

5 comments:

AletaR said...

I guess I'd also take the rat's tail..

J. Gambino said...

I would do the rat tail, no question. How bad could it be?

Hey Jo said...

I too would do the rat's tail. No one said that I had to chew hard. I could just nibble.

WhisKeYGyrL said...

Being a nurse, knowing what I know and seeing what I see...I'd have to say the rat's tail would probably be safer of the two choices...Even if you cleaned the toothbrush...Scary thought...

StB said...

Who doesn't like some tail?