Google

Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Back to Reality

Well, Christmas is over. I have returned the gifts that needed returning. Gotta love it. Mom got me a sweater. Size XL. As I opened it and seen the size I knew right away that I would be heading back to the store. Has she not noticed that I have lost weight?? I am now a medium size (in most things). How can I be a sweater kitten when the sweater hangs down to my knees?? That went back as well as the sewing basket. Yes, you read correctly, a sewing basket. At first I though it was a picnic basket. For those of you who know me, know how domestic I am. I don't even sew on buttons. I liked it better as picnic basket. The funny thing (or maybe not so funny) is all that I asked for this year was gift cards and a Shih Tzu calendar. I was really hoping for a Wheel and Sprocket card as I am getting a new bike and need to buy pedals and a saddle for it. At least hubby got it right. Although I have to say, after 14 years, he is getting better. Last year, I got an iPod (which I totally could not live without) and two years before that he got me Rufus. Hubby did get a can of beef jerky. This is what happens when you let a 4 year old pick out gifts. You get some strange things. My sister should have stepped in on that one. oh well.....

On a good note, the ride into work today rocked!! No traffic.


ZOBMONDO!

Would you rather.....

Make your living by manufacturing sex toys

----OR----
guns?

This was easy. Sex toys. Wonder if you get to take home your 'mistakes'?? kinda like a bartender can drink their mistakes...

3 comments:

Blonde said...

Definitely sex toys. No one was ever innocently killed by a sex toy in a drive by dildoing.

You are a sweater kitten too? Then you should return it for a size smaller then what you normally wear. That is how this kitten shows off her puppies ;).

Happy New Year, my friend :)

Erik said...

Sex toys are more fun to look at, but guns would interest the geek inside me more. It's a tough call.

Although if I was involved in the sex toy R&D, then the answer is definately sex toys. *laughs*

Blonde said...

those shows are sooo unrealistic.

If Death by Sex Toy were possible, then I would have died from suicide by pocket rocket by now. Ha!