Google

Sunday, January 01, 2006

Happy New Year

Well, it is almost 5:00pm and I have finally rolled my ass outta bed for good today. We got home last nite about 3:30 or so and it was about 4 when we went to bed. Rufus got me up about 6 cuz he had to poo. About 10:30am we got up for the first time. Started watching the Packer game and fell asleep on the couch with the pups. It was about 4ish or so when I finally woke up. What a lazy ass day.

Went to P&K's last nite. Was a blast. We played 'Shout it out' dvd game. Guys won 2 out of 3 games. It was only cuz they had 'Bob, in the back' that they won. He was good.

We took a break for midnight and had to replay it cuz we were not organized enough to have everything ready at midnight. Note to self - keep kimie away from the champagne, makes her loopy.

Then it was time for the White Elephant gift exchange. Be afraid, very afraid. I wish I would have brought my camera. We needed the evidence. Hubby picked up a very handy chest builder exercise equipment thingy. You probably remember it. It has three metal springs that are attached to handles. It was all stretched out and promptly went into the garbage cart when we got home. P&K picked up a very nice set of wall decorations. A two foot tall cactus and matching gecko. K got the 6 pack of tap lights that suck up batteries. But there were only 5 in the box. I lost the other one. and I picked up the ever popular dancing hound dog that sings Elvis along with the freaking bag of used golf balls that keep going back and forth between us and A&A. Just be prepared. You never know when they may show back up again.

All in all we had a great time. I hope every one else had a fab evening and stayed safe.

ZOBMONDO!

Would you rather...
Have to spend an entire pro basketball game with your face sticking right about the rim

----OR----

an entire hockey game with your face sticking out into the middle of the goal net?

I would say the hockey net. There are about 40 shots on goal in a game compared to about 200 per basketball game.

2 comments:

Blonde said...

I would take baseketballs to the face. Hockey pucks are shot at 100 mph.

Wishing you and your pups a heatlthy and Happy New Year!

J. Gambino said...

I would go with the hockey pucks, in honor of Don Rickles.