Google

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Sunny or Not...

So, John Malan said that it was sunny out today. I wouldn't know. It was dark when I left for work and almost dark when I went home. There was just enough light outside for me to do a once over of the yard and pick up doggy doo.

Have to make some comments about StB's blog today. He talked about how bad Milwaukee radio is. I agree. The first few weeks of the Hog coming on board, I was lovin' it. Lovin' every minute of it. Now it seems like I am hearing alot of fluff. It seems like George Thorogood is on every hour. No more Styx, Robert Palmer and more newer, heavier stuff. I like Jet, System of a Down and Red Hot Chili Peppers. That is why I listen to my iPod most of the time at work.

I have found a station out of Madison that is pretty good. Charlie FM plays everything.... and I mean everything. We found it while camping this past summer. You will hear new stuff, heavy stuff, classic rock, country, 50's and 60's and even a bit of Frank Sinatra and Dean Martin. It is almost like listening to my iPod.

He also talks about creepy commercials. How about the Burger King ones. That king dude reminds me of a pyscho stalker. The one where he is in bed with a guy for breakfast sandwiches or the new one where it is a take off of King Kong and he is peering in the window of the blonde.. Just way to creepy. I won't eat there just because I hate their commercials.

Well, enough piggybacking off of StB's blog, it is time for

ZOBMONDO!

Would you rather....

Get a bad case of poison ivy way up inside your nose

----OR----

inside your inner ear?

I am going with the ear. Less gross to scratch all day.

2 comments:

Blonde said...

def take it in the ears.

I hate regular radio. I only listen to satellite and my ipod like you.

J. Gambino said...

Speaking as someone who has had poison ivy, I would take it up the nose. Can't take it when you have the itch in your ear and can't get it. You could at least blow your nose a bunch to help. I would be afraid of busting my eardrum from messing with my ear.