Google

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Busted

I seen the best thing this morning when driving to work. It made my whole day. I am driving along Rawson Ave approaching 13th St. The light is red and there are two cars in front of me and a cop on my left. As I approach the light, it turns green and a car goes tearing thru the intersection. The cop turns on his lights and pulls the guy over. I loved it. People try blowing thru that intersection quite often and it was nice to see the cops getting the guy. Now if they could patrol 124th and Capitol, life would be great. There are times when 5-6 cars turning left on to 124th blow thru the red.

ZOBMONDO!

Would you rather.....

Stick your hand into a sealed box of rattlesnakes

----OR----

stick your hand into a box filled with an unknown contents that are making a mechanical buzzing sound?

I am going with the buzzing sound. It could be a box of vibrators for all I know. How much fun could that be?!?!

4 comments:

Blonde said...

I would go with the snakes. The buzzing could be bugs and I HATE bugs.

J. Gambino said...

I think I would go with the buzzing. Rattlesnake venom is deadly. The mechanical buzzing items are probably not deadly.

I also encountered a great sight in traffic today. Someone was pulled over for going through the HOV lane alone. And my husband said they were not catching them.

AletaR said...

For a quick in and out I'll go with the buzzing..you said mechanical like sound..so it shouldn't be a bag full of bees right?

Hey Jo said...

HOV - is the High Occupancy Vehicle lane aka the carpool lane on the on-ramps.