Google

Saturday, January 07, 2006

Being a Nerd

I figured I had better put a new post up before the blog police get me. Thanks for the heads up DJW and Whiskey.

So I found a link to a nerd test. I thought I would share my results for you all to see. I am nerdier than 35% of all people. Are you nerdier? Click here to find out!

These results surprised me. I thought I would have been nerdier than that. I would consider myself somewhat more of a computer geek that a nerd tho'. I am actually writing this in HTML instead of in WYSIWYG. It is just easier to make it look like I want. You can click on the image and take the test for yourself. Feel free to post your score in the comments.

It is still cloudy out and I am still crabby. I hope we get some sun soon! or I may go crazy....

When driving the to store last nite to pick up dinner, I noticed how many people still have there Christmas lights up and on. The Epiphany was yesterday, time for the lights to come down. That is the last acceptable day to have your decorations up (at least in my book). But then again, these are the same people who had them up and on two days after Thanksgiving. I had my Christmas stuff down and put away on the 26th.

ZOBMONDO!

Would you rather....

Always have to write with your nondominant hand

----OR----

always have to write with your eyes closed?

I am going with the nondominant hand. Eventually my writing will become legible due to all the practice.

Factoids: More than 2,500 left handed people die every year from using right handed products. Right handed people live, on average, nine years longer than left handed people do.

6 comments:

WhisKeYGyrL said...

I would say my nondominant hand as well, since it's not really a challenge (I can write with both)

cosmopolgirl said...

Apparantly I am not nerdy at all...score of 12. I know nothing aobut computers!
I think I'm rather write with my non-dominant hand....even though I really am a spaz with my left hand.

AletaR said...

Nondominant hand by far...I can always learn to do that...

AletaR said...

9 was my nerd score

Hey Jo said...

so it looks ike I am the biggest nerd out those who have left comments so far.

J. Gambino said...

non-dominant hand.

My nerd score was 27. Augghh!