Google

Thursday, January 19, 2006

Momma Needs a New Pair of Shoes

I know it has been a few days since my last post. It seems like the evenings just race by and soon it is time for bed. That and American Idol was on for the last couple of nites. It was too much fun to watch how bad some of these people are. I loved the guy from Chicago that sang "I Shot the sheriff" and the only words he knew were "I shot the sheriff but I did not shoot the deputy." He must have repeated it about a dozen times. He would sing the line, wait about 5-6 seconds and sing the rest of the line. The look on Simon's face was priceless. Then last nite was good as well. I am not sure what makes these people think they can sing. There was one girl who had a really bad tan and really bad blond dye job. Simon asked her about her tan and she said that she was from Chicago or something. Then he asked her again about her tan and she replied that she was going to sing some song. The third time he asked about her tan she is like yeah, I'm tan.... When she was done singing, the judges asked to speak to her mom and she was just as ditzy as the daughter. boy, oh boy.

We went to buy hubby a new road bike last nite. He got a really good deal on it. He can pick it up next week and can't wait to use it once it warms up outside. I bought a new pair of shoes for my bike. I have to say that this was the most expensive pair of shoes that I have ever bought before. I am not a shoe person and own more athletic shoes than I do other shoes. They are a very pretty blue. I can't wait to get my new bike and ride it, hoping that I can used to riding it inside on my trainer with my new shoes so that I don't fall on my ass when I can finally move outside and ride.

ZOBMONDO!!

Would you rather....

Walk around from now on wearing shoes with little suction cups

----OR----

metal cleats on the bottom?

I am going with the metal cleats. That would kinda be like walking in my new biking shoes.

2 comments:

AletaR said...

I'd go with the metal cleats..they'd serve a duel purpose..Our floors at work can be a little slippery and there are some people who can use a swift kick every once in awhile

J. Gambino said...

I would go with the suction cups. I like the popping sound they make. Plus, walking would be harder, thus getting more of a workout on the daily walk.