Google

Monday, January 09, 2006

...and the winner is....

DING!! DING!! DING!! the winner is DJW. ok, so he was the only one who ventured a guess. Those were picture of my tulips. I know that I am not a garden/flower growing person but I do know that tulips should not be blooming in January. Our lilac bush is also budding. I am going to have to buy fake flowers to plant this summer as everything is blooming now and will be dead my spring.

ZOBMONDO!

Would you rather....

As a lumberjack 100 feet up a large tree, suddenly come upon a hive of bees

----OR----

come across an angry nesting eagle?

Have to go with the eagle. I do not like bees.

3 comments:

Erik said...

Shoot, and I knew what the picture was. I was a day too late. My mom loves tulips, so I see that every year. Way too early for them, tho.

I'll go with the eagle as well. You only have to worry about one eagle, while the whole hive swarming creeps me out.

J. Gambino said...

Nice Python tribute djw.
I bet you thought I was just going to say nice python, huh?

I would go with the eagle as well. If Tippi Hedren can survive a flock of attacking crows, hope springs eternal for the rest of us.

WhisKeYGyrL said...

I too would have to choose the eagle... At least there is only one to outrun....