Google

Thursday, March 30, 2006

A Boring Post

Hi all. Not much new to report so far this week.

I was watching a show about barbeque on the Travel channel tonite and some woman said that barbeque is so good it "makes you want to slap your momma". WTF?!?! I do not think of slapping someone as being a good thing. Now spanking, another story.

The Milwaukee police still have not located those two little boys. The last couple of days they have been searching water areas. River, ponds, etc. Taking two 12 years old boys cannot be an easy feat. Either something happened to one, fell into the river, and the other one tried to save him and they both drowned or someone they both knew did something to them. I hope that is is the first scenario and not the second.

Another interesting story going on it town in the Frank Jude trial. A guy who went to a party and was allegedly beat up by some cops. The thing I find the most interesting is that he was a stripper. If he was stripping at my event, I would ask for my money back. He is not that nice looking, in my opinion. You can see picture for yourself from the link.

Now, the moment evryone has been waiting for....

ZOBMONDO!!

Would you rather....

Have the brakes go out on your car on a hilltop

----OR----

have to go into a bike bar and yell "you guys are a bunch of pussies"?

Hmmm, this is hard but I will go for the yelling in the bar. I could always use the innocent blonde strategy.

2 comments:

J. Gambino said...

I would do the brakes on a hill. What a rush, and going out with a bang has always been my choice of departure.

Blonde said...

The biker bar pussy one. You can always play drunk or retarded or have tourettes to save your life.

I read about those little boys in our local paper. I would think they have met foul play. So tragic.