Google

Monday, March 13, 2006

Happy Birthday to Me

Today is my birthday. Whoo hooo....I won't tell you how old I am but that I am younger than everyone else in our group. I'll let you do the math.

The party on Friday was a blast. I had fun getting everyone together and just gabbing the nite away. StB gave me a really neat cd. The guy’s name is Richard Cheese. Think heavy metal meets Frank Sinatra. If you have ever seen The Osbournes on MTv and have heard the opening song “Crazy Train”, it is very similar. I will try to put a link to a few songs up. I felt pretty good on Saturday morning. I was up about 7:30. It was a beautiful day out on Sat. Sunny and in the mid-50’s. It didn’t take long for that to change tho’. Last nite, we got a lot of rain. I think we got about 2 inches or more. It was kinda strange to see how high the water got in some areas. There were a few roads closed this morning cuz they were under 3 feet of water. There were some bad storms to the south of us. Poor Riley was up most of the nite barking at the thunder.

I even got the chance to ride my new bike outside for a bit. Since I have a bright orange tire on the back, I wasn’t going to ride very far. But I did about a mile around the neighborhood. The bike rides so nice. The funny thing was how sore my legs were on Sunday morning. It had to be from riding that little bit as I didn’t do anything else on Sat that would cause my legs to be so sore.

I want to wish A good luck tomorrow. She is getting a new hip. I know you won't feel like having any visitors in the hospital so we will wait until you get home to stop over. J, let me know how it goes when you find out.

ZOBMONDO!!

Would you rather....

Eat one small hotel bar of soap

----OR----

six sticks of butter??

I have to go with the soap. I hate butter and rarely put butter on anything that I cook.

4 comments:

WhisKeYGyrL said...

happy birthday Jo!!! sorry couldn't make it the other nite... =( I had the joys of working...yaaay

cosmopolgirl said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! Hope it was a good one with lots of fun presents!

I think I'll have to go with the butter. Can I melt it down with chocolate???

J. Gambino said...

Happy Late B'day. Sorry never got a chance to send you a note. Monday's bite at work.

I would eat the butter. Either way, your throwing up and I don't want to be foaming at the mouth while doing it.

Blonde said...

happy birthday!!!

I would eat the butter