Google

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

They Come in Three's

Wow, two well known people died in the last couple of days. Kirby Puckett and Dana Reeves. I was more shocked about Dana Reeves. I did not know that she had been sick. She was so young. I don't know if she and Christopher had any kids (I think they did) but how sad for them. Losing both of your parents in such a short time. It has always been said that deaths come in threes. I wonder who the third one will be. Any guesses??

It is that time of year. I am talking about March madness. I love watching the NCAA tourney. I normally do not follow b-ball much except for the local teams. But is always exciting to watch the tourney and see the winners and losers. That and it is something I can gamble on. I usually end up in several pools. Never win but it is fun.

ZOBMONDO!!

Would you rather....

As a hitchhiker, see handcuffs and a chainsaw in the backseat

----OR----

see bloody clothing in the backseat?

hmmmm.... I have to go with the chainsaw and handcuffs. Maybe it is some hot lumberjack who is into a little something kinky... That's my reasoning and I'm sticking to it.

3 comments:

J. Gambino said...

He wears high heels...

I would go for the handcuffs and chainsaw.

The bloody clothing means he has already offed someone. You may still stand a chance.

By the way, I am at a loss for your b'day. What new or old scents do you like from Partylite? Big surprise on your gift huh?

Blonde said...

I would take the handcuffs and chainsaw.

Dana Reeves has a young son, but I think several children. It is sad that she died so young.

cosmopolgirl said...

this hasn't been a good year for deaths this year. Things need to turn around!!

I'm going with the chainsaw and stuff..the bloody shirt...doesn't realy give you hope!!