Google

Monday, March 20, 2006

Welcome Back and Idols

So Dave has once again started posting again. I will put a link on my side nav to his blog next week, if he has not deleted it again. Keep up the good work Dave. If you write it, we will read it.

Tonite was American Idol. The theme was the 50's. Barry Manilow was the coach for the week. He really gave them some good advice. Mandisa, Chris, Katharine, Kellie, Ace were awesome tonite. I think that it will be Lisa or Paris that goes home tomorrow. I normally will watch the show when riding so I can fast forward thru the 10 million commercials. It takes about an hour 15 minutes to watch a 2 hour show. Nothing like a bit of product placement.

Two boys went missing on Sunday. Today is Tuesday and the media is finally making a big deal of it. I remember hearing a blurb about it on the late news on Sunday. They thought the boys may have run away. No Amber Alert has been issued because there is no evidence of foul play. Should be interesting to see what happens with this. I hope that they are ok.

Not much else to say today.

ZOBMONDO!!

Would you rather....

have to learn sword swallowing

----OR----

fire eating?

I am going with the fire eating. I have a bad gag reflex.

2 comments:

Erik said...

Aww hell... someone want to get in the bad gag reflex shot who knows her? I just can't pull it today...

I'd go with fire eating, too. Fire eating isn't all that hard to do, really. You just have to have the proper gear.

J. Gambino said...

Well well well, I gues we just found out a little more about Randy than we needed to know, hmmm?

I will swallow swords. No gagging for this girl. Remind my hubby what a lucky man he is sometime.