Google

Sunday, March 05, 2006

Lent, New Sites, Poker and Blog Stats

So I see that our good friend, StB, has decided to give up drinking for Lent. Go over and take a look at his "sober" site. Since I am not Catholic, I don't ever feel the need to give anything up. StB, I wish you much success in your journey. I hope that we still get to see you next Friday for Gambino and my birthday celebration! ps... when do I get a link on your sites??

Speaking of Gambino. She is back from hiatus with a newly revamped website. Looks good J. Stop over and say hi.

Hubby and I played in the softball fundraiser poker tourney at Big Momma's yesterday. We both sucked in the tourney but I won the first Sit 'n Go, hubby finished 3rd and he won the second game. I am starting to feel good about how I have been playing and look forward to playing again soon. I mentioned that to hubby and he made the stupid comment that I was just 'lucky'. He refuses to give me credit that I may actually know what I am doing. I am not saying that I am a great player, but I can hold my own. And I have to admit, I do get lucky sometimes. The rough part was the drinking. I think that hubby and I were both a bit hooched. Poor puppies, we were gone by 11:30 am got home about 9:30pm and I was in bed by 10:30pm. They got some extra play time in the snow to make up for it today.

Do any of you have a site counter on your blog? If not, I recommend getting one. I use StatCounter.com It is very interesting to see where people come from to get your site. I am apparently a bit hit in Germany and Hong Kong. I have three people from Hong Kong stop by every so often. If you are one of those folks, leave a comment and say Hi. You can also see what keywords are used to get to your site. Here are some recent ones. ' dentyne-isms', 'a wish for all the difficult people in your life', 'big old trees wallpapers' and 'old movies shoutingloudly'. A bit strange but hey who I am to say what people use Google for...

ZOBMONDO!!

Would you rather....

Spend a week at school in your underwear

----OR----

attend two classes completely nude?

I am going with two classes nude. That is about two hours of my time vs a whole week. Others may not care to see me nude but I don't care. They can stare at my boobs for two hours.

Have a good week folks!

4 comments:

Erik said...

I'd go nude, too. Might as well have fun and dare them to look. Maybe I'd get a few winks back. *laughs*

cosmopolgirl said...

ok...I'm taking the wuss way out. I would so rather sit through a week of class in my underwear. Hey cute panties set...coordinated with the right shoes....very cool oufit (hee-hee)

J. Gambino said...

I must say I might as well do the nude thing. It would just be every bizarre dream about school coming true. But then I would have to sit on the radiator also, could be a problem.

StB said...

You get a link when this is worth reading. Somehow I bet people are looking for advice on Statcounter.