Google

Thursday, March 23, 2006

JabberJaws, Gettin' Skinny, and Jammin'

The guy that sits on the other side of the cube wall from me must need more work to do. This past summer we had to listen to him make phone calls around the country while he was looking for a Porsche to buy. That lasted about 3 months. Then we had to listen to him search for people to do some work on the car. Now he is building a new house and selling his old house. He literally spends 3-4 hours a day on the phone with contractors, realtors, etc.. I wish I had that much time to screw around at work. Some days I barely have time to pee, let alone make personal phone calls.

I had a good week at Weight Watchers. I am now at my lowest weight. Yeah!! I know that once it gets nice enough outside, the weight will drop a bit more easily. It is hard to get enough exercise indoors and I am too much of a wimp to ride outside in the cold.

A guy I work with gave me a cd of a band that he seen in Jamaica. It is called the Westside Andy/Mel Ford band. They are really good. They are a bluesy, rock band. When I first listened to the cd, my first thought was that it was summer and I was at Summerfest. It is a hot summer night, a few good friends, the beer is going down good and the music is rockin'. Check out their website.

If you are not from the Milwaukee area and like music and beer, you should be here when Summerfest is going on. It is 11 days of music and beer in the sun and on the lakefront. It doesn't matter what kind of music you like, you will find it here. It is also a great place to mullet hunt, Liv!

ZOBMONDO!!

Would you rather....

Meet you greatest hero and vomit on him/her

----OR----

in trying to meet him/her, be arrested and publicly accused of stalking?

I am going with vomit. I would rather have the person think I was not feeling well instead of some crazy pyscho chick.

2 comments:

cosmopolgirl said...

I'm going with vomit....though either one would make a great story!!

Congrats about your weight loss!!!

Blonde said...

Actually, I did vomit on a pro hockey player that I worshiped. I ended up meeting him in a bar on the night of my 30th birthday...I was drunker then drunk...yadda yadda yadda....I vomitted all over him and his bathroom after a night of wild sex. We ended up dating after that. Oh, ok, TMI.

Get some pics of the mullets and post them here! I LOVE mullets!