Google

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Dentyne-isms, Darwin and Stuff

Well, the week is more than half way over. Thank God!!

Another Dentyne-ism #136 - Much worse than tennis elbow is video game butt. This one is funny. They guys I work with got a laugh at this one, since they spend a lot of time playing video games.

Here is a fine example of Darwin's theory at work. What a freakin' idiot. He was only being stopped for a minor offense. I think it was expired plates or something. I was talking to one of our developers who lives in Texas and he said that they got about 7 inches of rain in the last week, so what was a swamp turned into a quagmire.

One of the guys I work with is responsible for our paging system at work. He administers about 6000 pagers. He had some stupid woman call him becausease her pager has not worked for over a week and she was missing some important pages. He worked with the user for about 2 minutes before he asked the most obvious question. Have you checked your battery? Turns out it was dead. She had already called our paging vendor and they had tried resetting her pager and some other troubleshooting. Then she was mad because "where was she supposed to get another battery for her pager?" hmmmmm.... I don't know, how about any store, gas station or hey, how about asking someone in the mailroom. That is where most of the building keep their stash. It was just ones of those days.

Idol was ok tonite. Lisa, Bucky and Kevin were in the bottom three. Kevin went home. He was a cutie. They called him Chicken Little. He really did look the part.

ZOBMONDO!!

Would you rather....

Work for your sibling

----OR----

for your best friend?

Not even a hard choice. I have to go with the friend on this one. I can barely stand to be in the same room with my sister, let alone work for her. One of us would be dead and it wouldn't be me...

3 comments:

Blonde said...

I already work with my best friend and it isn't always fun. When we fight it gets ugly.

I would rather work with my sister because she obeys me ;).

I am sick of dealing with idiots at work to. Lets all go on vacation!

cosmopolgirl said...

ok...so happy with idol last night. That little raisin kid annoyed the crap out of me!
definitely work with my best friend. My brothers are complete and total slackers

J. Gambino said...

Good question. I think I would work with my best friend instead of my brother. He is a Lieutenant Commander in the Navy. I am thinking he is quite the taskmaster. Plus if I did something wong, he would fart on my head like always.