Google

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Welcome to my Site

Welcome to my blog. Glad you stopped by. After a few days of playing around with the code to the site and not liking what I saw, I decided to just go with one of the templates and be done with it. I have a few days off next week, so maybe I can spend some more time with it.

I have not decided what the 'theme' of my site will be yet so bear with me while I find my way. I like several features of friend's blogs so I may steal some of them.

A bit of history about me. I am a 36 year old married (14 yrs) woman. No kids but two adorable Shih Tzu puppies. I'll have to post some pics at a later date.

The story behind the name of the blog 'Hey Jo, while yer up....' We go camping quite often with good friends of ours and one evening while gathered around the roaring fire everytime my hubby needed a beverage (I think it was a Mike's Hard Lemonade) he would throw the empty bottle over his shoulder into the grass and yell '
Hey Jo, while yer up....' so, I, being the nice wife I am, get my butt up and get him another beverage. The next morning while cleaning up his mess we discovered that there were some 20 bottles back in the grass. Yeah, he likes his Mike's. So, that is now a standing joke while camping. He will yell 'Hey Jo, while yer up....' and now I have learned to tell him to get it himself.

3 comments:

WhisKeYGyrL said...

It looks fabulous!!!

StB said...

My attorneys will be contacting you shortly about the title of your blog.

Have a good day.

AletaR said...

The thing is Jo , that he say's that to everyone now. Maybe after the 20 or so Mikes he just thinks we all look like you. Good site...