Google

Saturday, November 26, 2005

Idiot Alert!!

Hubby and I just got back from our local Blockbuster. I had to return a movie and wanted to see if I could get a copy of Madagascar, still not in:( The parking lot is small and it was crowded. A kid in a SUV pulls into the handicap parking spot and he, another guys and girl get out. I can see that there is still someone left in the car. I go up to him and say 'You can't park there, it is a handicap spot.' He says to me that he can park wherever he feels like. Then the girl pipes up and says, hey, isn't your mom in the car and isn't she handicap?? You could see that she was trying to start something. I just walk away. I had half a mind to call the police and report them. I just hate it when people think that rules, especially the handicap parking ones don't apply to them. grrrrr.....

1 comment:

WhisKeYGyrL said...

Gotta luv it girl!! Kind of like my arguement with the chick who was a milwaukee county sheriff... Over a dart board at Pete's one night!!