Google

Saturday, November 19, 2005

A weekend on my Own

Sorry, I haven't written in a few days. I lead a rather boring life so nothing to really write about. I am going to try to make an effort to write everyday even if it is me just bitching about stupid drivers and people I work with. (that should draw in my readers)

Well, I am on my own this weekend. Hubby has left town for the next 4 days. whooo hooo!!! While he is living it up in Green Bay with the boys and get to spend the time living it up at home with the my boys (Rufus and Riley). The big plans for the weekend are: Read my new book from the library and walk the boys. Oh yeah, and dinner on Sunday with the gang for Pete's b-day. If I get ambitious I may paint the hallway, but I doubt it. I got a bottle of wine and the first dvd of season 6 of Sex in the City. I am ready to party!! The other good thing. I am off of work Monday and Tuesday. What a nice 4 day weekend. I know, I know, you are wondering why I did not take off Friday instead. That will be the day where there are about 10 people in the building. It will be a slacker day and I can actually get some work done without interruption.

Heidi Fleiss is opening up a brothel in Nevada. This one is geared towards the ladies. It is called Heidi's Stud Farm. Cost: $250 bucks/hour. Rather pricy since most girls can go to a bar and get it for free (or it is free from the hubby). Unless you are the bar skank, koala or muskrat head.

Some fools in our neighborhood have the Christmas decorations up already. It is just the lights on the house but they have had them turned on for the last three nights. WTF?!?! I don't have a problem with putting them up. Especially if it is nice outside. That's fine and even turn them on for a short period of time to make sure they work. After that, I don't want to see them on until Dec 1st. I am already sick of the Christmas music and commercials. I don't put a tree up but do put up decorations in the house. Gotta love all my Partylite Christmas stuff! I will save my putting a Christmas tree story up for a later post.

No comments: