Google

Monday, November 14, 2005

Happy Monday

It is always a happy Monday when you have the day off of work. and no this isn't some goofy bank holiday. I have a bunch of vacation days to use before the end of the year, so I tried to work it out so that I only work one full week the rest of the year. It is kinda nice to not have to get up early, except that my pager kept going off all freakin' nite (16 pages) for work. It got to the point where I got up and grabbed my pager and set it on the nightstand so I did not have to get my butt outta bed each time. The good thing is that I was not on call for last nite's release so I could ignore the pages.

I took the truck to get the stupid maintenance light turned off (they forgot to reset it when I got my last oil change) and found out that the little (!) light was not the 'you really, really need to get your truck serviced' light but the low tire pressure light. Some air in the tires and off I went. I then called NordicTrack and ordered a new wheel for my elliptical. They were really nice. While I waited on hold for the next available person, I got on my new trainer for my bike. It rocks!! I got a good workout in and it felt nice to ride my bike and not freeze or have to deal with the wind. Thanks Kim!

The Packers finally got their second win of the year. I think it was a good game. I did not really pay attention to much of the game. Too busy gabbing it up with friends. Oh well, I seen the highlights on the news. Thanks M & K (and Jake too) for your hospitality!

No comments: