Google

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Bedazzle This

I am still working on things to say every day so be patient while I get used to this.

So last nite, we are watching 'My Name is Earl'. I have never seen this show before. The storyline was that Earl is helping his ex-wife with her new wedding. Earl and Joy are in a bridal store picking out a dress and Joy has a dress that has a big pinkish stain on the front of it. Earl says that she don't want that dress, it has a stain on it. Joy replies 'That's ok, that's where I will BeDazzle my initials on it.' I bust out laughing. A few weeks ago, I bought a new pair of jeans that had some rhinestones attached to them. There are stones up one leg, on a back pocket and on a hip pocket. I think they are cool. I wore them to a party and got nothin' but crap about how I used my BeDazzler to make my jeans. They are Jones NewYork, not some K-Mart crap. I think they make my butt look good. I think that I will wear them when we all gather for Pete's birthday dinner on Sunday. Just cuz I can. Oh yeah, I am now DVR'ing the show.

While perusing the paper today, I see an article in the business section. Apparently beer is no longer sexy. Bootie Beer is working on changing that. The CEO states that everyone who drinks beer is our target market. Isn't that every breweries target market. hmmmm..... makes you wonder.....

Time to go finish watching the Johnny Cash music special..... Ciao

5 comments:

AletaR said...

Boy, you have to learn the difference between "teasing" and "giving crap". We were all messing with you...just like I have now become googlealeta.

J. Gambino said...

lighten up Francis. If I did not tease you about your bedazzled butt, you would be upset that I wasn't checking it out. I also cracked up at the bedazzle part in Earl. That is one of my new favorite shows. Watch it on Saturday they show reruns and you can catch up on his antics.

WhisKeYGyrL said...

Can I borrow the bedazzler??? I need some jeans like them!! ;) We can wear em for the copa routine!!

Hey Jo said...

Whiskeygirl...We will have to find some karaoke soon. We need a Stevette reunion tour.

WhisKeYGyrL said...

Hell yea girl you know it!!!!