Google

Thursday, November 24, 2005

Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving to all! We are heading over to my folks house for the day. (No, I am not doing any cooking.) Have to get there early before my sister gets there with her three rugrats. Seeing those kids make me very thankful (is it wrong to be thankful for this??) that we don't have kids. I know that my boys (Rufus and Riley) won't tear the place apart and halfway thru dinner start crying and screaming cuz they want something else to eat. Rufus will find a place on the couch to lay and not move until it is time to go home. Riley will be terrorizing Missy, my parents Schnauzer and trying to stay way from the kids.

Last Tuesday, I had to stop at Kmart to pick up some cleaning items. It is usually cheaper there than at the grocery store. I am wandering around a bit and come across the outside holiday decorations. Since when is a frog part of the holiday scene. Jesus and the manager scene. Deer, polar bears and penguins, maybe. But never, ever, ever have I seen a frog with a scarf around it's neck in the winter. Is it just me?? I just don't get it.......

No comments: