Google

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

I'm Still Here

Hi all.... I know it hs been awhile again. I guess I am just getting lazy about posting and have been busy

We went camping last weekend. It was a fun time. If you read Gambino's blog, you will know that we went to Mustard fest. It was a fun(?!?!) time. Got to see the Weinermobile and eat a free hot dog. Hubby won a couple of jars of mustard in the Mustard ring toss. Which we promptly gave to my parents for dog sitting. What sucked is that it rained on Sunday morning and we had to put everything away wet. Which when we got back to my parents we had to set the camper all back up again so it could dry out. We finally got around to going over there tonite to put it away. Had to as my parents are heading out of town for the weekend and didn't want the camper sitting in their driveway. Oh yeah, after Mustard Fest went to Lucky's bar in Barneveld and I won 100 bucks on a pull tab. That was cool.

Other than that not much else has been going on. I am almost (finally) done restoring my pc. I am working on getting my iPod back to normal. I should say getting my library back to normal. What a royal pain in the butt.

Work has been a pain. We have a software release scheduled for the 20th. Yesterday, one of the process owners came to us with a huge change in requirements and wanted to implement it. Considering that they signed off on the requirements 2 months ago we said no. Either it goes in as you have been testing for the last two weeks or we pull it. Well, it was pulled. I am ok with that as it was something I was not very comfortable with and now the release has been cut in half.

This weekend we have our annual neighborhood block party. It should be fun. It is where our 25 bucks a year goes for. Yeah, I know we get off cheap for homeowner's association dues. It basically goes towards the party, cutting the grass by the pond and insurance on the pond.

ZOBMONDO!!

Would you rather....

Shove your whole head in an elephant's butt

----OR----

lick a corpse clean after an autopsy?

Oh boy, what a choice... neither sound very appealing but I hate dead things so i will go with the elephant's butt. It can't smell any worse than hubby or E's farts... can it??

1 comment:

cosmopolgirl said...

ok...this is a really gross one today

i'm going with the elephant butt....i do not want to see dead people