Google

Monday, July 31, 2006

A Few Site Updates

I figured it was time to add a few new links to my site of blogs that I read and give some props out the authors. Go over and check them out.

1. Kris over at Stitch's Playground. Kris is 25 yr old gal from Ohio. She knows how to have fun and is going to finally graduate this summer (and has busted her butt to do it :)
2. Todd formerly of Viva LasVegass has moved back to Kentucky (we don't hold that against him) now titled 'Death wore a Feathered Mullet'. He always has something interesting to say.
3. Dad Gone Mad - You have to read him and laugh. He is a 36 year old dad of 'Artist Formerly Known As Barney’s Biggest Fan' and 'The Champ' and is married to 'Hot Wife'. Some of the antics with his kids are down right hilarious.

Update.... I would like to know who is getting to my site from the following searches....lazy bee wear your underwear inside your pants and see thru dd bras. I don't remeber ever writing about either but hey....

3 comments:

yournamehere said...

Thanks for the mention. I traded the desert heat for the life-eroding humidity of the Ohio Valley. I can't get my hair the way I like it.

Kris said...

Thanks for adding me to the links. It is truly an honor. Have a great weekend.

Blonde said...

I am horrified by some of the links that bring degenerates to my blog, but somehow they fit in nicely once they arrive.

Todd VegASS (now of KUNTucky) is a rock star. I love him!