Google

Sunday, July 30, 2006

I'm Still Here....

Hi all... Yes, I am still alive and kicking. I know if has been awhile since my last port. I was going to post earlier this week and was making some updates to my pc when, due to my own fault and carelessness, I was cleaning up my registry and deleted a wrong key and BAM, took out my whole freakin' pc. The good news, installing the programs seems to bring everything back. I did not lose data. The bad news I did not back up my address book and lost it! That pissed me off. I know no one emails address so I thankfully a couple of people have sent me emails in the past week that I can slowly build it back up. The part that is taking so freakin' long is trying to bring back my iPod without having to redo the whole thing. The sucky part of this is that when you have 27.9 gb of music (6857 songs), it takes a looonnnggg time to back that up. So what did I do, you ask. Logged into vpn and am in the process of downloading everything to my network drive at work. Hey, they have the space. Where else can I get 30 gb of space?? I will hopefully be able to delete it in the next day or so. I think that I will jut have to chunk it out a bit. This is just a slow process as the network is slow....

I should have more for you all in the next few days.

Ciao!!

No comments: