Google

Friday, August 25, 2006

Shave and a Haircut.... Two Bits

Boomer went to the groomer yesterday for a long overdue haircut. He is 11 months old and never had a haircut, that we know of. So about 7:30 I gave him 1/2 a pill and away he went. By the time we got to the groomer (I highly recommend Fancy Paws in Cudahy... Donna is awesome) Boomer was settling very nicely into la-la land.

With Boomer being gone most of the day, I was able to get a bunch of stuff done around the house. I ironed 17 shirts (I really need to find a place that launders them by the pound), detailed the truck (vacuumed, windows, washed the inside), vacuumed the house, 4 loads of laundry, cleaned out half the fridge (threw out the tartar sauce that expired a year ago).... all this before noon.

When I get to the groomer, I don't even recognize my dog. He looked so different from the dog I dropped off. He was a pretty good boy too. A little nervous and head shy but not too bad.

Here is before.....













and after pic ..... he is still a bit groggy that's why his eyes are at half mast.










He now looks like a little rat dog. He must have lost about 2 lbs in fur. But he sure is a handsome little guy. His coat is so soft and shiny and he smells wonderful.

ZOBMONDO!!

Would you rather....

need medical attention because you accidentally got a large marble stuck in your nose

----OR----

because you got your head stuck between the bars of a wrought iron fence?

Have to go with the fence..... I could use the excuse that I was looking at something or someone.... a marble... just no excuse.

Have a good weekend.

2 comments:

AletaR said...

I to will go with the fence. I could always say I was chasing a butterfly or something natureistic like that.
Boomer sure does clean up well. Looks a little sauced though

J. Gambino said...

Boomer looks just like his Daddy after he has been Trick or Trorting.

I would go with the fence also, don't like things in my nose.