Google

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Time to get my Butt into Gear

The last few weeks I have been lazy. Somewhat busy but lazy. I have not been riding my bike or working out and it shows. So this week, I got off my lazy ass and got on my bike again. I have to say it felt good. It is always nice to ride along the country roads and smell the fresh cut hay (it's 2nd cut so not quite as good but still very aromatic). I am starting out slow and just going 12-13 miles or so. I would like to try and get in a longer ride this weekend. K, I hope to see you on the kraut route sometime this weekend. I need to get in shape for the beer ride in Oct and maybe, if I don't go camping, the Wine ride in Sept. Yeah, I know how sad to plan your bike rides around drinking events. We ride first then drink.

I would like to give out a few plugs to some new blogs. First off, Aleta and her blog, You Named Me After Who. She is a long time friend and this is her first foray into the world of blogging. If she blogs like she gives campfire sermons it should be rather interesting. Check her out and say hi. She promises not to be too boring.

Next up is Garrett and his blog ... and this is why God invented condoms. He is a mid twenty something guy from New York. I found his site through Kris at Stitch's Playground and found the title amusing so I had to check it out. Well worth the visit.

Last but not least.... ok, it is last and least... DJW, and his site, My Empty Glass are being removed from my site. He has once again decide to delete his blog and I told him the last time he did that I would take his link off and never put it back on. I also think he owes me some cash for this as well. Don't know why you keep doing this Dave but oh well....

Hubby and I are taking my two nieces to the IMAX theater tomorrow. To see a space movie and a sea movie. Double feature. Should be a good time. The girls always have fun and we go out for pizza afterwards. A few weeks ago we took them to the Brewers game and they had a blast. Once they figured out that they could be a bit loud and crazy. S who is 5 was having fun doing her 'crazy dances' so that they would show her on the scoreboard. They never did but she still had fun. Ahhh to be young again....

Tonite on RockStar: SuperNova they finally got rid of Zayda. It was about time. She was a terrible singer and an even worse dresser. Man the outfits that she came up with. Yikes!! Scary, I tell you. I want to go out and download some of the songs from the last few weeks shows. Last nite was a mellow kind of nite and a few people really stood out. Ryan did Phil Collins "In the Air Tonight", Toby (damn, he is hot!) played "Solsbury Hill" by Peter Gabriel and Dilana did "Cats in the Cradle" by Harry Chapin.

ZOBMONDO!!

Would you rather....

have a perfect body (excluding your face) above the waist

----OR----

below the waist??

hmmmm.... I think it my waist that is the issue. I am happy with above the waist for the most part. My boobs are big, what else do I need up there.... below the waist... my legs are ok, and will get better if I get off my lazy ass and get on my bike more.

See ya all later!

2 comments:

Erik said...

Why does he keep deleting? This time looked pretty permanent, too...

I'd rather be perfect below the waist here unless I already am. *stands there proudly then laughs*

AletaR said...

I'll take a total restructure for 10 Alex!