Google

Thursday, April 17, 2008

Oh What a Beautiful Day!

So after a very productive day spent around the house, I had to go back to work today. It sucked. It was kinda funny as everyone asked if I was feeling better. I played it off like I had bad allergies that made me all stuffy and such. Only L knew the truth as I figured since I had it all planned out I should at least tell him. He was cool with it as he knows the score around there.

Trivia was fun last night. For whatever reason the beer was going down way to well. I surely felt it this morning as I was moving a bit slower than normal. Must be something about the warm weather that makes the beer taste so damn good. We kicked some butt in trivia as well. My knowledge of the fact that Seinfeld lived on the 5th floor came in handy as we were able to put the location of where each family lived in order from highest to lowest. It was Mr. Drummond (30th floor penthouse), George Jefferson (12th or 14th floor, I forget which it was), Jerry Seinfeld (5th floor) and Lucy Ricardo on the 4th floor. That netted us another 50$ bar tab.

it is now less than one month until camping season begins. I cannot wait. I will have to go out to my parents and open up the camper sometime soon. Pack all the crap back in it once again. My only hope is that E is able to join us this year. With his dad not doing well, it may be tough. Who else will make the awesome shrimp salad (with no peas).

That's all for tonight folks.

ZOBMONDO!!

Would you rather....Have a job swabbing athlete's foot cultures from between peoples' toes

----OR----

taking photographs of skin conditions for a medical publication?

I so have to go with taking pictures. Some of you know that I am not a fan of the feet and think they are nasty.

Here's to a Friday that goes by quickly.

No comments: