Google

Friday, April 11, 2008

Bathroom Remodeling

I know that I have said I would have these pictures out here a week ago but I have been lazy and not felt much like posting. I also have been trying to get a picture that does the floor justice.

So here are the pictures of the floor. If you ever need to have tile work done, I would recommend A's son. He did a great job.

The floor is a travertine marble. Each piece has such different patterns and colors. They colors range from almost white to a gorgeous chocolate brown color. It was the colors and movement in the pattern that made me go with this floor.

Here is the floor from a distance. You can see the new register cover, toilet and vanity.



A bit closer shot. You can now see the different patterns in the pieces.




I tried to get a good picture of my favorite tile. It has such a warm chocolate color.




I still am on the lookout for a window covering and shower curtain. I am just not finding what I am picturing in my mind.

I plan on having the tub re-glazed but will have to wait until I can get a plumber in to put new pipes in. They have to rip out a wall in the linen closet and that will be pricey so I have to wait a bit for that.

1 comment:

AletaR said...

I must say, he does good work. It looks nice. Now if I can just get him over here to do our bathrooms.