Google

Monday, April 16, 2007

Trek 100 Ride for Hope and the MACC Fund




Yes, it is that time again folks. I am hitting you all up for a donation.

I am once again riding in the Trek 100 Ride for Hope that supports the MACC (Midwest Athletes Against Childhood Cancer) Fund. It is on June 2nd.

Hubby and I are riding the 32 mile route. I think Pete and Steve are going to join us on the 32 miler and Kim and her sister will ride the 62 mile route. Yeah, we are wimps. We just want to get back and enjoy the free beer and food at the after ride party.

You may remember our adventure from last year. We got lost.... need I say more. Hopefully, that won't happen again this year.

You can make a donation from this link. Your contributions are 100 % tax deductible. Hey, if I can raise 1000 bucks I can go to the party the night before and eat dinner with Lance Armstrong. I also encourage you to check with your employer. In many cases, your employer will match your donation dollar for dollar. It is a plus for all involved. I get the extra sponsorship dollars (hint, I want to eat with Lance ;), your employer gets a good name by donating and most importantly, the MACC fund gets more money. Plus you can get your name on the scrolling list on the side of my page.

Thanks for your support!!!

1 comment:

Blonde said...

Good luck with the ride!!

You are a good person to do such a generous deed. Another deposit in your bank of karma :).