Google

Friday, April 27, 2007

My Ass is Dragging

Today was spent getting the house ready for the new flooring. I painted while hubby ripped up the carpeting in the living room and hallway. It took us most of the day and I will have to touch up a bit more painting tomorrow when the light is better but we are finally ready for my dad to come over tomorrow to start installing the floor. I'm so excited. I can't wait to see how it looks. I can tell already that my legs are going to be sore from going up and down the step ladder all day.

My next thing is to find a new area rug for the living room. I think I found a couple of them I like. I was surprised to actually find them at Target. I found one I liked somewhere else and Googled it and it showed up at Target for about 40 bucks less. With the dogs, I don't want to invest a ton of money in to the rug so the Target one is fine for now. Go check it out here.

ZOBMONDO!!

Would you rather....

For many years have terrible acne that will go away when you are 30

----OR----

for life have a birthmark the size of a quarter in the middle of your forehead?

I am going with the acne. I am 38 so I would no longer have to live with it.

Have a good weekend everyone!!

No comments: