Google

Monday, May 01, 2006

Gotcha!

Gotcha!

That sums up the weekend in one great word. I know A won't like that I advertise her age, so let's just leave it at a nice round number that is older than me. It started with Friday nite happy hour, which hubby and I missed due to a family commitment. Sounds like there were some nice hooters being shown and lots of booze going down. Kimmie, I will take bribes to not post the picture of you all hung over! Later in the evening, Gambino's Landscaping Service proceeded to "landscape" A's front yard with all sorts of lawn ornaments (some were a bit tacky, gaudy and flashy). How they never got caught still remains a mystery, but A has a yellow lab that sucks as a watch dog.

Fast forward to Saturday evening. Gambino's folks just bought a new house so, being the nice parents they are, they let her daughter have the surprise birthday party there. Now, the gang is all there and sitting in the basement, trying not to make any noise. That lasted about 5 minutes until Richard had to show off the central vac system and it makes this really loud noise in the basement. That started the giggles. We finally managed to keep under control and eventually A makes her way down the stairs commenting on how it smells like pepperoni and popcorn, of which we had neither. About 2 steps from the bottom A realizes that Gambino is sitting there with a camera looking at her. GOTCHA!! Needless to say, she never had a clue! I felt bad cuz I don't keep secrets really well (just add alcohol) and I had tried to do my best to avoid A for the past two weeks. I think she thought I was mad at her.

A good time was had by all. We had some fun with the magic chute and learned that something called 'pumpkin smash' sucks even if it is cold. We even taught Connie how to play poker.

Now I have pictures but knowing how much A hates to have her picture taken and displayed I will not post them. I will just save them for her viewing pleasure (and anyone who wants to pony up some blackmail cash :)

ZOBMONDO!!

Would you rather....

Have a fly fisher catch you solidly in the eyeball with his or her hook

----OR----

have someone jam an icepick up your nose?

I have to go with the icepick up the nose. I had the laser eye surgery two years ago and want to enjoy my great eyesight as long as possible.

Have a good week everyone!

1 comment:

Hey Jo said...

ps..... hubby did not get road head on the way home. I had to drive!