Google

Thursday, May 25, 2006

Random Stuff

Just a bunch of stuff today....

From cnn.com... This may benefit all of my non-Wisconsin readers (all 7 of you according to today's Stat Counter) . It is a website that tells you how to pronounce many Wisconsin cities and name of people associated to the state. The person who I think could really use it is college football announcer Keith Jackson. It seems like he would always be a commentator for the Rose Bowl and would say Wes-con-sen. No E's in the spelling of our state, Keith. Good thing he is retiring again.

*************************
What does this mean??

…employed by a bank or other organization exempt from registration under Federal and/or state securities laws to perform functions that would require him or her to be so registered or qualified if he or she were to perform such functions for an organization not so exempt…

*******************************
So you think you where drunk last weekend?? How about this guy?? 18 times the legal limit. He said he had a pint to freshen up in the morning. I know I always have a pint to keep me smelling fresh in the morning as well..

********************************
I was driving home from work yesterday and seen a older guy driving a Nissan with Illinois plates that read 'CMLTOE' Wonder what that meant??

***********************************
My co-woker gave her notice today. This sucks. She really knows her stuff and is very good at her job. I will miss her. I will probably end up taking over most of her responsibilities.


ZOBMONDO!!

Would you rather....

Be seasick for three days straight

----OR----

Be drunk and spinning for four hours straight?

I am going with the drunk spins for four hours. Three days is way too long to feel like shit. I can be drunk, spinning and have recovered from the hangover in three days.

3 comments:

WhisKeYGyrL said...

GET DRUNK AND SPIN!!!!! At least that one self induced!!!!

Blonde said...

I would rather be drunk and spinning because I have already mastered the art of that already.

I would have DIED if I saw a cameltoe plate with an old guy driving! The word cameltoe makes me giggle like a school girl...

Have a safe and happy holiday!

Kris said...

I am going with drunk as well..because at least then I have hope of passing out!