Google

Saturday, April 15, 2006

A Sad Day for All

It was a sad day here in Milwaukee. They found the two missing boys in a lagoon of a park not far away from their homes. Both boys died an accidental death. Speculation is that one of them may have fallen thru the ice and the other went to rescue him and fell thru as well. I am glad that it was an accident and theat no one killed them and dumped their bodies. My heart goes out to their families.

The second bad thing of the day is the 'not guilty' verdict of the Frank Jude trial. I have not had the chance to read anything from the jurors yet, but it should be interesting to find out why they could not convict anyone. Jude did not beat himself up, someone had to cause those injuries. I just don't get this one at all. Almost like an OJ Simpson thing all over again.

The last bad thing is that our friend, Dave, has decided once again to remove his blog. Not sure what caused this to happen again.... I am removing his link from my side nav bar. Dave, let me know when you decide to post again.

Spent Thursday evening with our friend, Steve, who has once again joined the rest of us in the consuption of alcohol. It was good to see him drinking. Welcome back! I will keep the link up to his old site for a few weeks. Just so you can go back to it and reminisce.

Went for a nice bike ride today with P&K. According to my monitors, I burned 733 calories during our 17.5 mile ride. Then we stopped at Kopp's for lunch (flavor of the day... Macadamia nut) So much for keeping those calories off :( If ever in the Milwaukee area, you have to stop there for lunch. They have some of the best custard.

ZOBMONDO!!

Would you rather....

Accidentally slam you hand down on a telephone message spike

----OR----

get just the tips of your fingers caught in a paper shredder?

I have to go with the telephone spike. One wound to heal. Not every finger. Besides how would I entertain you all with my witty writing if I could no longer type...

No comments: