Google

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Back in the Saddle Again... Free Fallin' Jam

Well, once again I will try and link to Dave. I swear tho' if he deletes his blog one more time. Never again will I link to him (or he owes me a million dollars, ok, yeah, like that'll stop him.)

Today, it was announced that Pearl Jam and Tom Petty will be playing two nites at Summerfest. I was all excited to go until I heard the ticket prices. The cheapest seats (lawn??) are 203 bucks! WTF?!?! I don't think so. It would end up costing us a mortgage payment to go to a 3 hour (if we are lucky) concert. It should be interesting to see what the good seats go for. I guess I will have to try and win tickets somewhere. oh well....

Not much else to talk about.... Until next time, I leave you with this....

ZOBMONDO!

Would you rather....

Be left completely naked with no possessions in a foreign country

----OR----

in your place of work?

I am going with the foreign country. I will hopefully never see these people again and anything I say/do will can be chalked up to be a dumb American tourist... I hope it is a warm country and not Iceland or someplace cold.

3 comments:

Hey Jo said...

ohhhh... why does that scare me??

Erik said...

I'd rather be at my place of work. I could get people to take me home quicker. Besides, I could work with some cute gal who wanted to see me naked. You never know...

cosmopolgirl said...

definitely foreign country! I work with a whole bunch of women and you know us gals we are so damm critical! Happy Weekend!