Google

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Mellencamp....Lack of a Skank... Trip to Vic's

For those of you who do not know, I am a huge John Mellencamp fan. It started when my cousin and I were about 14. Since then, we have go on road trips and have been to more than a dozen concerts. Well, on Monday, I get back to my desk after a meeting and find my inbox filled with emails. Here is the recap, names are not being changed to protect no one.

8:44 am - Kim: I couldn't believe when I heard on the news that people left a FREE John Mellencamp concert in Indiana because of the weather. What is this world coming too!!!

8:50 am - Steve: Finally, people are using their heads. Logic is taking over.

8:57 am - Aleta: Big open field, tornado, hail....Still, I can't believe it either.

9:03 am - Steve: What a bunch of wusses! My guess is Mellencamp was leading the way out.

9:03 am - Kim: I have a feeling we may be mentioned in Jodi's blog. I hope she gives us colorful names.

9:14 am - Steve: Then maybe it would be interesting for a change.


Wow, and I wasn't even around to enjoy it.

Last night hubby and I worked the elections. It was the normal crowd including the skank. She was quiet. Said nothing to me, which was good. I wonder if she reads this blog and knows I will talk about her behind (and in front of her back). If the guy who runs this ever decides to get out of it, I am interested in taking it over.

A few weeks ago, I went to Victoria's Secret at my local mall. I had a few gift cards that I wanted to use up and could use a few new bras. The stores have finally started to carry their new IPEX bras in DD's. Previously, you could only get them thru a catalog or online. So I grabbed a couple of them in my size and headed to the dressing room to try them on. I was so disappointed. They were sooo small in the cup size. My nips were practically showing out of the top of the bra. I hailed one of the clerks and asked her opinion. She asked if I had been measured recently. I said no. So she pulls out her tape measure and measures away. She came up with the idea that I was a 38 C. WTF?!? I normally wear a 36 DD. I was thinking that I needed to move down to a 34 soon, since I have lost about 30 lbs in the last few months. the 36's were getting to be way to big around my body. I was on the tightest hooks and it was practically falling off. In the cups I was spilling out over the top. These were not push up or demi bras but regular full coverage bras. There should be no spillage. I was not too impressed with the clerk. So, long story short, I ended up back with the same type of bra I always get from there, just in a pretty minty green. Oh well.....

ZOBMONDO!!

Would you rather....

Given that you are a 45-minute walk or a 20-minute run from the nearest toilet facility and you have a strong need to take an immediate dump, walk

----OR----

run to the toilet?

I am going with run. There is no worse feeling than having to poo. I would want to have the shortest time, even if it meant a chance of some "leaking".

3 comments:

Blonde said...

I would run.

The women at VS haven't a clue how to measure. I was in there recently with my sister and they told her that she is a 36C. My sister is a size 0 and has no boobs. She tried on the 28A and it fit just fine.

There sizes are a bit effed up anyway. I can only wear the IPEX too.

J. Gambino said...

At least you can wear VS bras.

I would take the walk. If there was a lovely tree on the way, I would decorate it.

And yes, she does read your blog, wants to know why you hate her so much. ohmos

J. Gambino said...

ha, I just realized I put the word verification in my comment. guess I did not move my cursor.

BTW, don't you hate when you can't even read the "word" because the font is so screwed up?