Google

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Riding and Idols

Got the chance to ride for real tonite. It felt really good to be back outside. And.... for those of you interested.... I did not fall over today. That is always a plus!

I have a nice bruise on the inside of my leg. It is the exact shape and size of my water bottle cage. Kinda horse shoe shaped. It is so much prettier than a normal round shaped bruise.

American Idol today was good. They had the Idols singing Queen songs. They showed little snipets of the band meeting the Idols. It was cool. I can now say that I am 1 degree of separation from the hot guy, Chris on Idol :)

Not much else to say.... so...

ZOBMONDO!!

Would you rather....

Be married to someone who is extremely vain

----OR----

has an extremely poor self-image?

hmmm... this is tough. Being with someone so vain, would drive me crazy as they would probably be obnoxious. Being with some with a low self esteem, would be just as bad. I don't want to have to pump my partner up all the time. I guess that means I am leaning towards the vain side.

2 comments:

cosmopolgirl said...

Ok....found out tonight from watching idol that apparantly I may not like Queen, either that or I didn't like them tonight....who knows!

Definitely the vain guy, I have a sarcastic side that the low self-esteem guy would not be able to handle.....though the comments would be flying with the vain guy!

J. Gambino said...

I would go with vain.

BTW - no poker Saturday. Because it is before Easter. Not until 4-29.