Google

Thursday, May 01, 2008

I'm a Survivor... Not!

Every season, I get into a Survivor pool. It is run by a friend of a friend. It costs $10 per person.

Every year, I get close but no cigar. This season I had James and Yau Man. Yau went out early but not before he found the immunity idol in the first show. That netted me $3.

Tonight, James ended up leaving for medical reasons. He had a bad cut on his finger. I was pissed. I was really hoping that he would do good for me this season. Another season down the drain.

I love the fact that they are blind siding everyone once the merge happened. Ozzie and Jason never seen it coming. They should have. It really is good playing. I think that it will be Amanda or Parvati that will win it. I like both of them in their first season.

Another good night in trivia. We got hosed by the final question. I do not remember the exact question so I can't post it but it was about A's favorite movie, The Wizard of Oz. We did well enough to score a 2nd place. I see that they added a few more places for trivia. I am happy to see Riverfront Pizzeria. I was there a couple of months ago, and it was good. We will have to try that place out sometime.

This weekend will be busy with poker once again. it has been 3 weeks since we last played. We are going to try to get in at least 2 games. I know Mark would like to make it 3 if possible. It is going to be hard to get everyone together once the weather gets nice.

Sunday nite will be spent working on the server upgrade for work. Ever since my boss was confronted about her behavior she has been really good. Our team meeting yesterday was so productive it was scary.

Rufus is feeling much better. He slept thru the night last nite. Which was good as I was tired. On Tuesday nite, I took Rufus and Boomer out about 2:45 am or so. As I walked out the door, there was a cop walking down the driveway from the back yard. Scared me, scared him and Boomer went ballistic. Neither him or i expected the other to be there at that time of the nite. With the two houses on one side of me vacant, they do a walk thru every so often. That makes me glad that they are so diligent.

ZOBMONDO!!

Would you rather....

After flirting with a cute store clerk, realize you had a slight string of snot stretching from your nose to your ear

----OR----

that after playing with your dog earlier, you had a tiny spot of poop on your cheek.

I'm going with the poop on the cheek. It may be mistaken for a freckle or mole. No mistaking snot.

1 comment:

OMW said...

I'm drunk so i feel, i should leave a 'dumas' comment.