Google

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

I Should Know Better

...than to put away my winter coat until August. I kid you not. On Sunday morning, I put my winter coat away in the closet from it's spot on the coat hook in the hallway. With it, I packed away my gloves and hat.

I woke up this morning to take the dogs out and it was 38 degrees out. I had to go back in the closet and get my coat. WTF?? This is crazy.

The temps dropped yesterday about 8:30 or so. It went from about 80 to 54 in about an hour or so. The wind picked up and brought in the cold blustery weather again.

I am glad that I spent yesterday taking off the rest of the storm windows and washing the windows up. It feels nice to be able to see out of the clean windows. Makes the rooms so much brighter. Except for the fact that three of the windows are garbage and have some sort of leak in them and are now all fogged up. One still has water in between the two panes of glass. I will have to replace those before winter.

ZOBMONDO!!

Would you rather....

After three days without eating, have a sumptuous Thanksgiving meal placed in front of you and win $5,000 by waiting 16 hours to eat it

----OR----

just dig in?

I would take the five grand. I really do not like most of the traditional Thanksgiving fare type of food. Do not care for turkey all that much, hate mashed potatoes, I will eat stuffing (usually the only thing I eat on Thanksgiving, other than the olives and pickles) and that is about it.

Peace out!

3 comments:

OMW said...

"three days without eating"????
It has been a helluva longer time than three days.

cosmopolgirl said...

Love the new look!!

and definitely the wait...i agree thanksgiving food is not good!!

The NL Wife said...

It's Wisconsin, Jo . . . what did you expect?

Like the new look.

I'm an accountant - would take the $5,000.