Google

Thursday, February 16, 2006

Snow Day

The weather was kinda lousy out today so I worked from home. Got some stuff done but it was hard when Riley wanted to lay on my lap for about 2 hours while it stormed. Yes, stormed. We had lightening and thunder here. Yes, this is Wisconsin and it is February. Riley doesn't like it when it storms and loves to cuddle. Good thing he is a small guy so I can move my arms around him while typing and stuff.

I was reading a story about Westminster Dog Show and how the dogs sometimes have problems getting to and around New York. Here is a funny excerpt.

"I'm flying with my Neapolitan mastiff named Strider," says Joyce Wolfe of Beverly Hills, California. "The dog weighs 170 pounds and his crate is the size of a Mini Cooper, so we have to check in at the oversized baggage counter. It's costing me $400 to fly him to New York and the ground transport service wants nearly $250 to ferry him to and from the airport!
"When he gets nervous he pants and when he pants, he farts. It's going to be quite a ride."


Panting and farting - what a life....

While driving around town last summer, I noticed that a house had put in a new circular driveway. It looked nice. All new blacktop. Then about a week later I noticed that they had striped it. As in painting lines down the middle and marking out the parking spots, including 2 handicap spots. Now this driveway isn't all that big. Maybe 30 feet long.... tops. Now it looks like a Wal-Mart parking lot. You never see any cars parked in the driveway either. Are they like 12 and think that is cool.... Who knows.

ZOBMONDO!!

Would you rather...

Always have to wear wet socks

----OR----

always have to wear wet underwear?

This is a tough one... I have a foot thing and hate to have my feet cold, wet or exposed. You will notice that I very rarely wear sandals in the summer and have socks on alot. I also hate wearing wet undies. Don't want to get the twat (love that word, hey Gambino!) all shriveled and pruney.... feet, twat, twat, feet..... oh, I don't know!!!

2 comments:

AletaR said...

I'll go with the wet socks. At least the shoes would cover them up and it wouldn't look like you forgot where the bathroom was.

Hey Jo said...

I seen that. The stopped searchig for the dog. That is so sad. Hopefully someone will find him before he freezes. The house is on Puetz just east of 13th st.