Google

Friday, February 17, 2006

Random Thoughts

A sure sign that spring is near is not if the groundhog sees his shadow or not, it is the day the pitchers and catchers report for spring training. I love baseball. The Brewers have gone thru a rough stretch but it seems like since Selig no longer owns them things have turned around. I am optimistic. Hubby on the other hand refuses to go to games since they went on strike several years ago. I don't get that but..... we watch ever single game on tv.

I have a feeling that my tulips that poked thru the ground last month are dead. I just suck at growing plants. I swear I am just going to buy fake stuff and plant that. Never have to water it and it never dies. They make some stuff that looks rather real from a distance.

StB is going for the 24 in 24 challenge. I encourage you all to stop over at his site and cheer him on!! He will need the good thoughts as the nite wears on! He started at 6:00pm tonite and will end at 6:00pm tomorrow nite.

Since it snowed out yesterday the number of idiots who are driving without clearing their windows, brake lights or turn signals off has increased. That is one of my pet peeves. How hard is it to brush the snow off of your car. I seen a guy this morning who had a pizza sized hole in his back window and drivers side windo cleared off. The windshield was about half cleared off. You could not see his brake or turn lights. I wish the cops would ticket for that more.

Have you ever clicked the 'Next Blog' link on the upper right hand corner?? I will do that from time to time and get some very interesting stuff. Lots of religious and political blogs. Here are a few that I just found when I clicked the 'Next Blog' button.
  1. http://shoutingloudly.blogspot.com/ - techie/political blog... not too bad
  2. http://shewouldhaveapinkblog.blogspot.com/ - a 20-ish actress/model/college student...4 out of 10
  3. http://alisonblogs.blogspot.com/ - a guy who live in Alaska and studies the snow and ice...also not bad - interesting pics
  4. http://willdiadorashoes.blogspot.com/ - some crap on shoes... couldn't stand to read more than a few sentences... bypass this one
  5. http://broadcastellan.blogspot.com/ - something about old movies. boring...

ZOBMONDO!!

Would you rather...

Always spit when you talk

----OR----

always be spit on when spoken to??

Well, if you catch me when I am drinking I would have to go with spit when you talk. I tend to talk a bit fast when I drink. I probably spit and no one has told me so.

1 comment:

Erik said...

I think the pizza shaped holes come from people who go out to their car with no gloves and no brush/ice scraper. Stupid people do stupid things...

I'd rather be the spitter. At least I know that my mouth is clean.